- Pet can enhance character BP and added abilities value.
- Pet battle power can only be obtained when summoned.
- You need to consume pet summon scroll that last for 30 minutes.
- Pet also have a level system, higher level will also have higher abilities value.
- Pet are divided into normal, good, rare, epic, legendary and mythical.
- Pet can acquire skills through pet skill book at level 10 or higher.
- Pet can use orb pets when reach level 30.
- Pet max level is 50.
- Pet all share with one server account.
- Pet will release when the game has disconnected.
- some of the pet can be obtained from crafting.
※ Can only obtained from Crafting：Cuber (Good), Pink Piglet (Rare)
※ Can only obtained from Fusion： Wind Element (Good), Golden Cuber (Rare), Seahorse (Epic), Promethean Giant (Epic) and all Mythical grade pets.
- After selecting a pet, you can summon the pet or see pet information.
- you could see your pet if you already registered it, unobtained pet will be shadowed.
- The pet collection will be registered automatically when you get a pet, and there are various pet themes in the system.
- If you achieve 100% collection, you will get the effect of the pet theme.
- Click the [View effect applied] button to see the achievement level of the collection and the ability value obtained.
- The effect that all characters in the same server share the same pet's collection.
- When you get 2 or more of the same pets, the duplicate pets can be used for fusion materials.
- Only pets with the same level can be used as materials for pet fusion.
- Pet fusion requires at least 3 pets to perform. （However, there are only 2 pets needed when its level is legendary.）
- The result of pet fusion is random, and there is a chance to get a pet of a higher level.
* When fusing legendary pets, only the mythical pet "Phoenix" will be obtained
* You can get the pet "Blue Dragon" when you use Phoenix as a material to fuse
- After the result of drawing a pet again, you can draw another pet of the same level after the result is released
- If you draw a pet or the result of pet fusion is Epic level or higher, you will have another chance to draw a pet
- When the result of drawing a pet or pet fusion is displayed, you can select the pet to obtain the result or draw another pet
- If you draw another pet after the valid period expires, you will automatically get a waiting pet
- The result of drawing a pet again will not be the same as the pet currently waiting to be obtained
- After the pet is drawn again, the final confirmation is required to get the pet
- If you draw a pet again, you can consume diamonds up to three times, and the diamonds required will be higher and higher
- Draw the diamonds consumed by the pet again does not provide a bonus
* If you close the pet fusion result screen, click the icon to draw another pet
- Pets registered to your collection can be summoned quickly.
- Pets that are registered in your collection can be summoned by using the pet summoning scroll registered in the Quick Slot.
- Only a maximum of 2 pets can be registered in the Pet favorite slots.
- You can remove a pet from your collection by clicking it twice in the Pet favorite slots.
- A pet with a Epic level and above, 30 or above, can obtain items with extra abilities after being worn
- [Craft>Pet] In the project, you can create [Pet Orb Box] to get Orbs
- Orb levels are divided into rare/Epic/legendary levels, and divided into red/blue/black orbs
- Depending on the type of orb, there will be different attributes, and the number of attributes randomly assigned to different levels is different
> Rare Orb: 1 random attribute
> Epic Orb: 2 random attributes
> Legendary Orb: 3 random attributes
-The types of orbs that can be worn vary according to the pet's level/level.
>Rare red orb: pets with a Epic/legend/myth level of 30 and above can be worn
>Epic Red Orb: Pets with a legendary/mythical level of 30 or above can be worn
>Legendary red orb: pets with a myth level of 30 and above can be worn
>Rare Blue Orb: Pets above 40 grade and Epic/legend/myth level can be worn
>Epic Blue Orb: Can be worn by pets above 40 and are legendary/mythical level
>Legendary Blue Orb: Pets above 40 and myth level can be worn
> Rare Black Orb: Pets above 50 grade and Epic/legend/myth level can be worn
>Epic Black Orb: Pets above 50 grade and legendary/mythical level can be worn
>Legendary Black Orb: Pets above 50 and above myth level can be worn
- Orbs can be selected and worn from the pet menu
- Cannot be removed after wearing
- You can choose the locked part to unlock group B
- If you want to unlock Group B, you need to consume diamonds. After the cancellation, only the pet can use Group B
- Pet Orb Group A/B can be switched between Group A/B on the main screen, or click the A/B button in the character status window to replace with the character equipment
- If there are already used orbs in the slot, the original orb will disappear when you choose to wear another orb
-If you select the orb to be applied to group B while applying group A, the wear button will be disabled and cannot be replaced.
- If the pet orb group B has not been activated or is locked, the pet orb group A will be applied regardless of the equipment item group
- Regardless of whether Group B is locked or not, you can check the pet orb information that is being applied.
- The orb's ability value is displayed under the pet information.
- A system where you can send your pets to the expedition area for some time to get rewards.
- You can check at [Menu>Pets>Pet Expedition] (Above rare level)
- According to the expedition, some pets of a certain level or above are required to be dispatched to the expedition.
- At most 3 expedition locations can be dispatched at the same time.
- Even if there is more than one pet of the same kind, they cannot be sent to different areas to explore at the same time.
- The expedition time can be shortened according to the level and number of pets.
- If you choose a special pet in a region, the expedition time can be greatly shortened.
-The expedition in progress can be cancelled, and the expedition time will be reset when the expedition is sent to the area again after the expedition is cancelled.
Achievement and Rewards
- Some events must reach a certain expedition power before they can be triggered.
- The expedition power will vary according to the level, level, orb level, skill level, and regional specialization of the dispatched pet.
- Partial rewards can be obtained from successful events.
- If the event fails, only pet experience points can be obtained.
- When the expedition is completed, the expedition results will be accumulated. If the expedition achievement is accumulated to the maximum value, you will be awarded the expedition achievement reward.
> Expedition achievements can only be accumulated to the specified value, and the exceeded value will not be accumulated.
> When the adventure achievement reward is obtained, the accumulated adventure achievement will be reset.
- When the expedition is completed, the expedition results will be accumulated. If the expedition achievement is accumulated to the maximum value, the expedition achievement reward will be obtained.
- Expedition achievements can only be accumulated to the specified value, and the exceeded value will not be accumulated.
- When the adventure achievement reward is obtained, the accumulated adventure achievement will be reset.