- A system that can give equipment additional abilities.
- You can obtain materials for making runes when hunting monsters in the dungeon of Kronos mainland.
- You can craft runes that can be enchanted on weapons, armors, and accessories.
- Depending on the equipment, the types of runes that can be enchanted are also different.
> ATK Rune
> M.ATK Rune
- Armor (Helmet)
> DMG Reduction Rune
> Accuracy Rune
- Armor (Upper)
> DEF Rune
> M.DEF Rune
- Armor (Lower)
> Melee EVA Rune
> Ranged EVA Rune
- Armor (Inner)
> HP Regen Rune
> MP Regen Rune
- Armor (Belt)
> MAX HP Rune
> MAX MP Rune
- Armor (Glove)
> PVP ATK Rune
> PVP DEF Rune
- Armor (Shoe)
> Ranged DMG Reduction Rune
> Melee DMG Reduction Rune
- Accessory (Necklace)
> CRIT DMG Reduction Rune
> CRIT DMG Increase Rune
- Accessory (Earring)
> CRIT EVA Rate Rune
> M.CRIT Evasion Rate Rune
- Accessory (Bracelet)
> CRIT Rate Rune
> M.CRIT Rate Rune
- Accessory (Ring)
> Skill Effect Rate Rune
> Magic Concentration Rune
- Rune Socket can be unlocked up to 3 slots, based on the enhancement value of the equipment.
- Runes will be attached in order,no other rune can be attached if there is already a rune in the slot.
- You can attach different rune enhancement values, depending on the level of the equipment.
- When a rune is attached to the slot, the attributes of the rune will be applied.
- Attached rune can be removed in the [Rune Management].
*Equipment with runes will have the following restrictions.
-Cannot be registered for market or parcel. (You can proceed after the rune is removed)
-No storage, no enhancement, no dismantling, Cannot sell, Cannot register in collection book, and can not be used as production materials. (You can proceed after the rune is removed)
- if you recover your equipment that has attached with runes, the rune will not be destroyed.
-If the PVP loot is equipped with
a rune, the attached rune will disappear.
- After clicking the item, select
[Rune Management] to attach or remove the rune.
- You can check your runes in [Inventory]-[Runes].
- Crafted runes will be kept in the backpack separately, as it is not included in the inventory limit.
-You can filter the desired rune
by sorting the enhancement value and ability value.
-The same type of runes and a certain amount of gold will be needed for enhancing the Rune.
-Runes that are attached to equipment cannot be enhanced. (Please remove the runes first for enhancement)
-When doing rune enhancement, it needs to consume 1 of the same type and the same enhancement value.
[+1 ATK Rune] & [+1 ATK Rune] can be enhance
[+1 ATK Rune] & [+1 M. ATK Rune] Can not be enhance
[+1 ATK Rune] & [+2 ATK Rune] Can not be enhance
-The results of enhancement include success and failure.
> Success: enhance the value +1
> Failed: The state of the rune remains unchanged, and the rune used as the material will disappear.
-The ability value of the rune in each stage is fixed
-The maximum number that can be enhanced is 40.
-The higher the enhancement
value, the stronger the attribute ability adds, which can up to +7.
- You can obtain rune fragments by dismantling specific types of runes.
- You can get more rune fragments by dismantling enchanted runes.