What is the so-called Guild Raid item bidding?
- Items of rare level or above obtained in the Guild Raid can be obtained and distributed through a system of auction within the Guild.
Guild Auction Method
- Items of rare level or above obtained in Guild Item will be automatically registered in the Guild Auction.
- Items that are registered to the Guild Auction will be in a waiting status for the Guild Auction.
- If the guild leader (or vice guild leader) starts the auction process, a 5-minute auction will be held.
> You can only bid on one item at a time.
- Items in the auction may be bid on by auction, with the highest bidder winning the auction.
> To join the Guild, you must be at least 24 years old and have accumulated more than 100 million contributions to participate in the auction.
> Awarded items will be distributed by mail.
- The final bid amount will be evenly distributed to the Guild members who were at the Guild Battlefield map at the time the bid was awarded.
> Although they have participated in the Guild Raid, guild members who have left the Guild Raid map at the time of obtaining the auction item will not be assigned.
> Distributions will be paid out by mail.
- Items of rare level or above obtained in Guild Raid will be automatically registered in the Guild Auction.
- If an item of rare level or above is obtained by a single player during the Guild Raid, it will be obtained by the player directly without auction.
- Items registered in the guild auction will be in the state of pending auction, and the guild leader (or vice guild leader) must start bidding before the auction activity can be carried out.
- The lowest bid can be set at the beginning of the bidding process, and the lowest bid can only be set at [number of participants + 2 diamonds] or higher
- Bidding will automatically begin for items up for auction, if bidding does not begin within 24 hours.
※ When you are bidding for a guild, the [Auction] button will appear on the main screen and will move to the auction screen after you click it
Auction Bid and Dismantle
- Items in the bidding are awarded to the highest bidder through auction.
- To bid, you must have been a member of the Guild for 24 hours and have contributed at least 100 million to participate.
- Winning items will be sent to the mailbox.
- The final bid amount will be divided equally among the Guild members who were in the Guild Battlefield map at the time the bid was awarded.
- Although they were involved in the Guild Raid, they were not included in the allocation of the Guild raid plan when they received the bid.
- The distribution money will be sent to the mailbox.
- Members who are eligible for distribution but have withdrawn from the Guild will not receive distribution money.
- Any remaining balance after distribution will be returned to the winner.
※ You can check the auction records for the last 4 weeks in the auction records.
- If there are no bidders after the start of the Guild Auction, the item will become aborted.
- Items will be deleted if they are not claimed within 24 hours after they become aborted.
- You can get the item with the lowest bid by clicking on the [Get] button.
- Items will be delivered to the mailbox.
- The amount paid will be distributed to the Guild members who are in the Guild Raid map at the time the bid is awarded.
- Although they were involved in the Guild Raid, they were not included in the allocation of the Guild Raid plan when they received the bid.
- The distributions will be sent to the mailbox.
- Members who are eligible for distribution but have withdrawn from the Guild will not receive distributions.