- A system that enables equipment to enhance battle power
- Enhancement has a chance of success and failure.
- The equipment will be damaged and disappear when it fails to enhance.
- You will need an Enhancement Scroll and golds to use the Enhancement System.
- The enhancement system can be activated through the enhancement button of the item details or through the use button of the enhancement scroll to open the enhancement interface
 This is the space where you can place equipment and items while enhancement is in progress.
 This is the space where you can place the enhancement scroll.
- Weapons, Armors, accessories require different types of enhancement scroll.
- Weapons and armors are divided into the following three types of enhancement scrolls.
a. Normal Enhancement Scroll: +1 to Enhancement Level upon successful enhancement
b. Shining scroll: +1~+3 when the enhancement is successful.
c. Faded Enhancement Scroll: The Level will 100% decrease( -1) during Enhancement.
- There is only one type of scroll for accessory enhancement, namely "Normal".
- Increase +1 ~ +3 randomly when you successfully enhanced with a shining enhancement scroll during the +0 ~ +9 enhancement level.
- After +10 enhancing level, the normal/ shining enhancement scroll will be +1 when the enhancement succeeds.
 Immediate Enhancement
- Complete the function at once until +5 or +6
- The number of scrolls corresponding to the enhancement scroll must be adequate before the immediate enhancement function can be used
 Selectable area for equipping items and enhancement scrolls
- Select the equipment you want to enhance.
- Select the scroll that corresponds to the equipment type.
 Displays enhancement information.
- Tips on the security range for enhancement
- All equipment and items below +6 are safe range for enhancement
- The safety range for enhancement do not exist for paid accessories, there is always a chance of failure, resulting in the destruction of accessories and props disappear from +1.
- The information that the corresponding attribute in the equipment will be changed after the enhancement value is increased.
- Shows the amount of gold needed to Enhancement.