- After the character upgrades, new ability points will be added in a certain level range
- After configuring the new ability points, the battle power can be increased.
- 1 ability point will be added for every 5 levels, and 1 ability point will be added for every level above 45 levels
- After assigning the ability points, press OK to finish assigning the ability points.
- You can use the hourglass to reset the character's ability points
- The Hourglass can be purchased from the [Shop > Normal] menu.
- The system will automatically assign ability points according to the appropriate strategy for the class after the recommended assignment is set.
-Attack power is the sum of all abilities that allow you to check a character's overall combat ability at a glance.
-Attack power is affected by the character's stats, equipment, buffs, and soul stones.
-You can check the detailed information of the combat power through the View Power Details button.
View details of attack power
-In the attack power detail view, you can check the character's power factor in detail.
-You can check more information below through the slides for attack, defense, and potential content.